Hundure QR Code Based Access Control Solution – RAC-971QM Access Controller!
Hundure QR Code Based Access Control Solution –
RAC-971QM Access Controller
Just Scan To Access! Experience the Easy and Fast QR Code Access in Mobile Life!
Scan QR Code for quick access – The mobile, cardless and keyless access control. RAC-971QM QR Code access controller provides you with non-contact and hygienic security access control, which can reduce the risk of infection due to contact!
RAC-971QM is a new intelligent QR Code based access controller with fast reading speed, high recognition rate and strong compatibility. It can work with any Wiegand output reader, widely used at Office access management, Tourism management, Community visitor access management, Administration service hall management, Gates access control, Visitors registration machines, Smart home and Old access control systems upgrading etc.
RAC-971QM can perfectly control the access with authentications of QR Code, NFC credentials, proximity cards, PIN codes and all possible combinations methods. It allows you to experience a touchless and hygienic access with a smartphone. When using QR Code or NFC as an access credential, it is easy for you to obtain the access premission with your Smartphone. In addition, access credentials on smartphones are an affordable replacement for plastic cards that reduce the waste and improve the convenience of use.
Before unlocking the door with QR Code, all you need to do is install Hundure APP on your Android or iOS Smartphone. Scanning QR codes for access control is as simple as swiping the proximity card. Display a QR Code on your smart phone or print it out on the paper, and scan it with RAC-971QM controller for the access. RAC-971QM supports Dynamic QR Code which changes frequently as a method of preventing credential-sharing. The time-limited Dynamic QR Code improves the security of access.
On the other hand, RAC-971QM can also read the NFC credential on the smartphone (Android phone only). Install APP on your Android NFC-enabled Smartphone and place your Smartphone near to controller for the access grant.
RAC-971QM features a 2.4-inch color LCD screen and a sensitive touch keypad with backlight. Its intuitive and user-friendly graphical operation interface is easy for users to use. Accommodated up to 4,000-cardholder and 100,000-event records, the controller is packed with features multiple functions, including the siren output, various types of work schedule and work shift settings.
The stability and reliability of RAC-971QM proves that it can work smoothly in any different scenario in office and factory areas. It is an ideal access control system based on the QR Code technology for all access security markets.
Key features of RAC-971QM
- Supports NFC. Installing Hundure App on NFC-enabled mobile phone; Enabling NFCfunction and placing mobile phone near to controller for door unlock.
- Supports QR Code scanning function to replace RFID cards sensing.
- Supports to scan a QR Code from your smart phone or paper.
- Support dynamic QR Code. It is a one-time QR Code with a built-in expiration date mark. Unable to be used after the expiration date (Need to work with App).
- The QR Code has an encrypted code to avoid the leakage of the plain code card number.
- Bell key function design. Able to connect the external door bell.
- Allowed the standalone operation and settings when offline.
- The memory of the standard model is 40,000 cardholders (max) and 100,000 events.
- Casing tamper proof detection and door tampers alarm.
- Equipped with 2.4"color LCD; Slim, stylish design with sensitive touch keypad with blue backlight.
- The standby color screen displays the date and time in large fonts (HH:MM).
- Provides graphic menu; Icons for hardware setting and device information.
- Provide 128 time zones and time schedules, 8 time conditional unlock door schedules. (per week)
- Supports anti-passback to every single door.
- Built-in RS-485 and TCP / IP communication interface to PC.
- Display name on the LCD screen after swiped card. Function keys of access control and shifts which are convenient to personnel to generate time attendance reports.
- Provides memory buffer full warning.
- Blacklist and Duress card/code setting.
- Programmable disarm code and able set maximum attempts to trigger re-swipe card alarm.
- Provide 32 working shifts and 32 siren output. LCD will display current shift and activate alarm. Provide 100 holiday schedules per year.
- On-board lithium battery ensures data storage can reach up to 1 year upon power outage.
- Unique ID or Block read format supported; Conforms to ISO 14443A standard.