HUNDURE “TOUCH-FREE” Bluetooth Access Solution!
HUNDURE “TOUCH-FREE” Bluetooth Access Solution
Smartphone is Access Card and Remote Control!
Hundure Bluetooth Solution provides simple and convenient ways to unlock door! Except proximity card, your smartphone also is your access card and your remote control! It is totally “TOUCH-FREE” access that protects your “SAFETY AND HYGIENE” to reduce the threat of contact infection effectively!
We cannot see bacteria and viruses. Even after the disinfection is complete, we cannot know for sure whether there are bacteria or viruses remaining on the access control device. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to protect your employees from contact and infection. The less touch you do, the less infection you receive. Hundure touch-free Bluetooth access control solution is the best solution for contactless door unlocking.
With convenience, compliance and compatibility in mind, Hunudre Bluetooth access solution provides a NON-TOUCH, FAST and CONVENIENT entry modes via Bluetooth or swipe card. HAC-A12 controller and PXR-92-BT reader are the innovative access devices with the embedded Bluetooth modules that can open the door through an access card or smartphone. When users expect to unlock door fast and conveniently, just pair smartphone Bluetooth function with the controller or reader and use our APP. Our unique APP is compatible with both Android and iOS that gives the user a comfortable use experience on operation. The user doesn’t need to touch the controller or reader, just enable the Bluetooth function on APP, then shake or rotate the smartphone, or wave your hand in front of the smartphone to unlock the door.
The convenience of Hundure Bluetooth solution far exceeds your imagination. It is the absolutely ideal solution with high secure and convenientity for your access control solution.
Architecture of Bluetooth Access Control Solution
Key features of HAC-A12-BE Bluetooth Access Controller
- Standalone operation and setting function.
- Supports EM card (125KHz) or Mifare card (13.56MHz).
- Supports entry modes through Bluetooth (BLE), card swipe or Pin code or card swipe with Pin code. Installs App on your Smartphone to enable Bluetooth function to unlock the door.
- The memory capacity supports 20,000 cardholders and 40,000 events.
- Provides 128 groups of time schedules; each group of time schedule includes a whole week (7 days) time schedules; each day allows 8 time schedules settings.
- Able to connect T2/W26 slave reader and supports various decode setting.
- Connecting a slave reader to have the Anti-Passback function for single door.
- Built-in TCP/IP communication interface for connecting to PC.
- Duress card/code setting. When door opened in the emergency, controller will send signal to control center at the same time for tracing and rescue.
Key features of PXR-92MWS-BE Bluetooth Access Reader
- Supports Bluetooth (BLE); Installing a mobile phone App and using the mobile phone as a credential to unlock doors.
- Conforms to ISO 14443A, supporting MIFARE card. MIFARE unique ID or Block read format supported and programmable key value.
- Provides dual interface (Wiegand and RS-485) model to meet different project requirements and reduce inventory costs.
- IP65 rated ingress protection, suitable to install indoor and outdoor environments.
- Wide range of operating temperature to meet the requirements of tropical or frigid zone climate environment.
- Case sensor detection function to enhance the system security.
- Watchdog function secures system free from halting.