HUNDURE HTA-871PMF NFC Time Attendance Recorder!
HUNDURE HTA-871PMF NFC Time Attendance Recorder
Smartphone is “Access Key”!!
Why do employees always make a "Long Queue" in front of Time Attendance Recorder? Because
**Forget bringing the employee card
**Put the finger in the wrong angle or the finger is injured
**Forget the password or input the incorrect password
A correct time recording of employees is an essential part of the company operation. Using the NFC accepted time attendance recorder, just place your mobile phone and you will be easy and quick to clockin and out.
HTA-871PMF is an advanced time attendance recorder which will give you the benefits of no more paper, no re-keying and fewer errors. It can perfectly monitor and track the employees clocking in and out with authentications of fingerprints, NFC credentials, Cards, PIN codes and all possible combinations methods. It is robust and ready to cater efficiently to all types of manpower arenas segments and sizes.
HTA-871PMF is equipped with a 2.4-inch color LCD screen and a sensitive touch keypad with backlight. Its intuitive and user-friendly graphic operation interface gives you the easy and quick operation and control.
For the hygienic factor, HTA-871PMF is allowed to use the mobile phone for clock-in and out. It supports Android system and NFC read format, which is easy for you to obtain the access granted from your Smartphone. Installed Hundure APP on NFC-enabled Smartphone before you use the NFC to unlock door. The door can be unlocked when placing Smartphone near to controller.
This recorder is a biometrics-based time attendance management system, so the delegated authentication is not allowed. This device adopts live fingerprint detection technology that eliminates all possibilities of security breach with fake fingerprints.
Accommodated up to 22,000-cardholder and 150,000-event records, the device is packed with features multiple functions, including the siren output, various types of work schedule and work shift settings. All employees time attendance records can be exported so the HR can easily convert data into actionable, valuable information. The device also provides query function to query card information while offline.
The stability of HAT-871PMF proves that it can work in any condition in office and factory areas. It remains the ultimate choice to satisfy all market segments for employee time attendance and access control system with the power of biometric fingerprint identification technology.
Key features of HTA-871PMF
Here is a rundown of the many features and tools that HTA-871PMF Time Attendance Recorder offers:
- Supports NFC. Installing Hundure App on NFC-enabled mobile phone; Enabling NFC function and placing mobile phone near to controller for door unlock.
- Allowed the standalone operation and settings when offline.
- On-board lithium battery ensures data storage can reach up to 1 year upon power outage.
- Provide query function to query card information in standalone operation.
- Built-in RS-485 and TCP/IP communication interface to PC. (Set RS-485 Node ID, which can be connected to max. of 255 readers.)
- Equipped with 2.4"color LCD；Slim, stylish design with sensitive touch keypad with blue backlight.
- The memory of the standard model is 22,000 cardholders (max.) and 150,000 events.
- The standard model can access 950 users with 2 fingerprint templates per each user (total 1,900 fingerprint templates).
- Quick and accurate fingerprint verification, supports 1:1 authentication & 1:N identification. And audible voice prompts guiding users during verification process.
- Provide 32 working shifts and 32 siren output. LCD will display user name.
- Unique ID or Block read format supported.
- Memory buffer full warning. When memory capacity reaches 90%, it will send an alarm to remind the system administrator for data collection.
- RTC ensures to provide correct date and time. Watchdog function secures system free from halting.
- The connection protocol has CRC detection to ensure the correct data transmission.