Hundure PXR-10-THN Low-Profile Proximity Card Reader Series!
Hundure PXR-10-THN Low-Profile Proximity Card Reader Series
PXR-10-THN delivers exceptional value without compromise on quality, durability, attractive appearance, and performance for access control applications.
PXR-10-THN series is a simple with high-value reader for access control applications. It is very attractive because of its unique wavelike appearance which looks slim, stylish, and elegant. The reader is designed for the surface mount in order to meet the condition that there are no single-gang wall boxes on the wall. Its low profile design of only 15mm depth enables itself to be easily mounted on the most material wall and this doesn't cause any unharmonious visual effect for the interior decoration.
Housed in a weatherproof potted enclosure, so PXR-10-THN series can withstand the harshest of environments. Undoubtly, therefore, the reader can work normally and reliably in inclement weather.
Additionally, PXR-10-THN series is capable of reading 125KHz EM card or 13.56MHz Mifare card and supporting Wiegand or T2 interface for your flexible option to work with the controller. PXR-10-THN series provides keypad models and keypadless models for meeting the different operation purposes. PXR-10K-THN keypad reader equips with 12-key touch keypad with high-quality LED backlight that looks both high-tech and modern and help you use in darkness conveniently.
PXR-10-THN is an ideal reader for the door access application. It delivers exceptional value without compromise on quality, durability, attractive appearance, and performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Key features of PXR-10-THN
- Stylish and ultra-slim appearance design looks modern, exquisite, and elegant.
- Supports EM (125KHz) card or Mifare (13.56MHz) card.
- Provides different communication interfaces (Wiegand or T2) for choice to work with controllers.
- Equipped with a 12-key touch keypad with blue backlight. (Keypad models)
- Case sensor detection function to enhance the system security.
- Provided a case sensor switch, it can be connected to the controller and operated by the controller.
- The reader can be set as a self-test mode to facilitate testing during factory production and assembly.
- IP65 rated ingress protection, suitable to install indoor and outdoor environments.
- Watchdog function secures system free from halting.
- Unique ID or Block read format supported.